A Fascinating LinkedIn Marketing Discussion You Can Learn a Lot from
Here is a little pearl of wisdom worth sharing, from a LinkedIn group discussion I read the other day. Digital Marketing group on LinkedIn has almost a million members, which results in some amazing insights about the constantly changing world of online, mobile and email marketing. I would like to share with you one discussion that was conducted there, which started with John Horsley, Director of Digital Doughnut and the founder of this group, sharing a guide titled “Customers Have Evolved. It’s Time for Marketers to Catch Up. A New Adobe CX Guide”. John’s guide offers the following strategies:
- Get inside your customer’s mind.
- Make the customer the center of your universe.
- Focus on the experience, not your product.
- Let the customer define the journey.
- Be hyper-personal without getting ultra-creepy.
- Unite the promise makers and the promise keepers.