While creating a digital marketing strategy for your clients you should be clear about your development plans for the future. While developing the strategy, you should make sure that your clients understand that the strategy is aligned with the structure and idea of their business. Secondly, you should ensure that the profits and ROI earned through that strategy will be going right to your clients.
Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy That WorksPlanning and Assessment of Marketing Needs When creating an effective digital marketing strategy for your client, you should start with defining the goal you want to achieve in regard to their products, services and brands. Initially you should start with breaking up the information of all the aspects of the brand according to their age, value and location. According to various experts in the field of developing marketing strategies, you must start with analyzing the brand on the basis of their presence, perception, influence, viral potential and resonance. Presence helps you in measuring the footprints of the brand whereas perception allows you to measure emotional reactions towards it. Influence helps you in knowing the adoption level of the brand and viral potential of the brand allows you to know the reviews of the people participating in the discussion. Overall reactions on the brand in the conversation can be known through its resonance. After assessing the current potentials of a brand you can easily categorize its prospective customers which will help you in connecting the brand to their most sensitive points along with recognizing their points of motivation in this regard. Creation and Launching Your Message After recognizing the prospective customers of the brand and their sensitive points along with the current position of your brand, the strategy developer should formulate a message on the basis of these questions:
- What story do you want to tell to your customers?
- How will your targeted customers react to this story?
- How will your story affect their emotions?
- Can can your story fulfill the emotional needs of your targeted customers?
- How can your story encourage your customers to be active and purchase your products and service?
- How can your customers get information about your brand, products and services?
- Which social platform do they use to get this information?
- Can the platform or technology used by you serve your purpose?
- What role social media can play in your strategy?
- How it can separate from your competitors?