Great Infographic: Top Social Media Marketing Trends for 2014

By: James @Blog2Market Mello

This infographic is particularly appealing; it clearly highlights the importance of social media for product marketing purposes. It offers precise information about different marketing techniques and how marketers commonly use them – for instance, 40% of the marketing campaigns consist of content marketing while the remaining 60% consist of social selling and ads, micro videos and such.

This Infographic also offers different quations from notable marketing professionals including senior social strategists, business owners and CEOs. It also warns marketers about the danger of being overly driven by the sales and how important it is to be aware of what is referred to as the “Digital Rebellion”.

social media mrketing trends_1

Enjoyed this Article? SHARE with Your Friends & Coworkers!  

product2market

James Mello
James is the Lead Author & Editor Product2Market of Blog. James writes for the Product2Market blog to create a source for news and discussion about some of the issues, challenges, news, and ideas relating to Product Marketing.
James Mello on sabtwitterJames Mello on sablinkedinJames Mello on sabgoogleJames Mello on sabfacebook